GRD100 Series Remote Displays
All remote displays from this series have a bright 6 digit large LED display, RS232 MODBUS RTU communication port,
have an isolated power supply (option), povide regulated, filtered and protected power to the sensor and are fully programmable at any time. They have a panel mount 48x96 mm DIN enclosure and can be connected to a MODBUS network through RS232-RS485 converters, wireless modules or long range radio links. Using only 2 wires they can power, measure and display remotelly temperature from our temperature trasnmitters, or flow rate from our flow computers / totalizers.
Input Type Remote Displays
GRD101 has an universal input for analog signals that also provides power to the sensor. Its version GRD101-BR accepts bridges, load cells or other differential millivolt signals. It also provides very accurate and stable 10.000 V DC to power the bridge (load cell).
- ACCEPTS 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, 1-5V, 2-10V, PROGRAMMABLE
- ACCEPTS BRIDGES, LOAD CELLS OR OTHER MILLIVOLT DIFFERENTIAL SIGNALS
- PROVIDES VERY ACCURATE AND STABLE 10.000 V DC FOR THE BRIDGE (LOAD CELL)
- ACCEPTS PASSIVE AND ACTIVE DEVICES
- THE INPUT IS OVER CURRENT AND OVER VOLTAGE PROTECTED
- TYPICAL TOTAL ERROR 0.005%, LESS THAN 0.01% FS
- SIX 14.2 mm (0.56'') HIGH DIGITS, BRIGHT RED LED DISPLAY
- POWERS THE SENSOR (IF PASSIVE) WITH 24VDC/50 mA REGULATED, SHORT CIRCUIT AND OVER CURRENT PROTECTED
- PROGRAMMABLE DIGITAL FILTER
- PROGRAMMABLE NUMBER TO BE DISPLAYED FOR 0% AND FOR 100% INPUT FROM -199,999 TO 999,999
- PROGAMMABLE DECIMAL PLACES
- PROGAMMABLE CUT-OFF
- POWER SUPPLY 15-40VDC, 1.7VA WITH SURGE, TRANSIENTS AND REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION
- ISOLATED POWER SUPPLY OPTION
- PROGRAMMABLE THROUGH RS232 MODBUS RTU, 19200, 8 bit character, even parity, 1 stop bit
- WEIGHT LESS THAN 145 g (5.1 oz)
- DIN 43700 PANEL MOUNT 48x96 mm ENCLOSURE. SELF-EXTINGUISHING PPO
GRD101-5V is a version of GRD101 that accepts 0-5V input only for a simplified connection and programming and lower cost. It also has a correction coefficient for fast scaling of the reading on the display, programmable. It also has a custom calibration table pre-programmed at the factory that provides even higher accuracy and can linearize the reading.
GRD101-5VPR is a version of GRD101 that accepts 0-5V input only for a simplified connection and programming and lower cost. Its 0% and 100% numbers to display are programmable.
Output Type Remote Displays
GRD120 receives data directly from the remote master about what number to display. The analog output can follow the display or provide a separate and independent signal, programmable. The analog output can be programmed to follow any part of the display range. This way the display can show a parameter in engineering units but the output can provide a signal to control a device not related to the parameter displayed. For an instance the display can show flow rate of a remote flow meter but the output to control a local pump.
THE OUTPUT IS 4-20 mA LOOP POWER OR 0-5V, OR 0-10V, SPECIFIED AT THE TIME OF THE PURCHASE
THE OUTPUT CAN FOLLOW THE DISPLAY OR WORK INDEPENDENTLY, PROGRAMMABLE
HIGH PROTECTION ON THE OUTPUT
ANALOG OUTPUT MAX TOTAL ERROR IS LESS THAN 0.05% FS
SIX 14.2 mm (0.56'') HIGH DIGITS, BRIGHT RED LED DISPLAY
PROGRAMMABLE DIGITAL FILTER
NUMBERS THAT CAN BE DISPLAYED ARE FROM -199,999 TO 999,999
PROGAMMABLE DECIMAL PLACES
POWER SUPPLY 15-40VDC, 1.7VA WITH SURGE, TRANSIENTS AND REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION
ISOLATED POWER SUPPLY OPTION
PROGRAMMABLE THROUGH RS232 MODBUS RTU, 19200, 8 bit character, even parity, 1 stop bit
WEIGHT LESS THAN 145 g (5.1 oz)
DIN 43700 PANEL MOUNT 48x96 mm ENCLOSURE. SELF-EXTINGUISHING PPO